Do you know what separates the people who are successful in this world and those who are not? It isn’t possibly the fact that they are a different biological breed than yourself. We are all humans, and we all are given similar bodies when we are born. It isn’t the fact that those who are successful are born into a privileged wealthy family. Plenty of people who are successful in many avenues of life are raised in the streets with a very rough upbringing. Could it perhaps be luck and that these individuals were just at the right place at the right time when an opportunity came along? Many people can view it this way, but what they do not see is all the previous failures this individual has had. Let me tell you what sets the people who are successful apart from those who are not. Their mindset. More specifically, their Monster Mindset.
Those who you may consider the most successful, no matter what your definition of success may be, are individuals who have perfected a system to have a mindset that allows them to crush their goals. As human beings, we are naturally drawn to doing things the easy way, to be satisfied with mediocrity as opposed to stepping outside our comfort zone. If you want to be successful, you must develop this mindset needed in order to achieve your goals. Developing this mindset does not come overnight, it takes work and practice. If it was something fast and easy to do, everybody would have the Monster Mindset. The beauty of it is, once you develop your Monster Mindset, you will accelerate your results in every aspect of your life. From the gym to your relationships, to your career etc.
Think about some of the most successful personalities over the last few decades. Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, Michael Jordan, Donald Trump and many more. These men have all faced difficulties at one time or another, but their Monster Mindset is what sets them apart. You have the power in your hands to be as successful as them. Here are five ways you can develop your Monster Mindset:
1. Begin phasing out negativity in all aspects of your life. Anything that gives you negative thoughts or feelings of demotivation and laziness must be removed. This could be family, friends, a certain activity, certain music, a job you hate etc.
2. Begin improving the relationship with yourself and start viewing yourself like you are best friends. Learn yourself as much as you can, know how you react to certain things, know your strengths, know your weaknesses etc. From this, you can build your self-confidence.
3. Every day, do something that enriches your life and that brings you one step closer to your goals. You can ensure this by creating a planner and planning out what you will do daily to continue developing yourself.
4. Begin to meditate daily and visualize success. The body cannot go where the mind has not been. You must see success and believe in yourself. You have to see it as reality. One of the best quotes out there is “he who thinks he can, and he who thinks he can’t, are both usually right.”
5. Take care of not only your mental state by getting rid of negativity but of your physical state by getting rid of negative fuel. Eat the proper foods required to operate at a higher level of consciousness. If you are not giving your body the proper nutrients, you will never think like a successful individual.
These are just small things that you can begin doing in your everyday life in order to improve your mindset. If you want to fully develop your Monster Mindset though, you have to read The Monster Mindset by Wilson Meloncelli, Jon Andersen and myself. We wrote this book together because we all came from an unmotivated background. We were all living in mediocrity at one point and we got to a point of unhappiness that was so bad we needed to make a change. Now the 3 of us are living out our greatest life and reaching success like you couldn't imagine. Look at Jon Andersen for example, the man has been a professional strongman, a professional wrestler and is currently one of the best IFBB Professional bodybuilders in the world! This book will absolutely change your life and will have you wishing you would have started sooner! Get ready to live out your greatest life!
For less than a lunch at Mc Donald's, you can begin to change your mindset and take the first steps towards success. The book can be found at the following link => Monster Mindset.